Wheel Type Whole Stalk Sugarcane Harvester
Brand :JING GONG
Product origin :China
Delivery time :45days
Supply capacity :3000 sets per year
This wheel sugarcane harvester has reasonable design and easy operation, and is specially manufactured for harvesting sugarcanes of a large area. The sugarcane harvester significantly saves time and energy since it's an ideal combinaton of cutting, peeling and collecting.
This harvester achieves perfect cutting and does no harm to the sugarcanes of neighboring row, ensuring little crops loss and high germination rate of next year. Generally, it works on sugar fields with a spacing of 0.9-1.3m and the expected collecting speed is 8-12tons per hour.
JingGong is a professional sugarcane harvester manufacturer. This kind of agricultural harvester is designed and produced for cutting and collecting sugarcanes of a large area. In additon to the sugarcane harvesting machine, we also provide crawler excavators, wheeled excavators, wheel loaders, hydraulic drilling rigs, and other construction machinery, which are widely used in municipal engineering, transportation, gardening, landscaping, agriculture and water conservation.
JING GONG 4GS-1 Sugarcane Harvester machine, especially designed for the harvesting of sugarcanes, is featured by compact design, small size and easy operation. The sugarcane harvester cuts and collects sugarcanes in a high efficient fashion.
What's more, it achieves perfect cutting and does no harm to the sugarcanes of neighboring row, ensuring little crops loss and high germination rate of next year. Generally, it works on sugar fields with a spacing of 0.85-1.3m and the expected collecting speed is 10-15 tons per hour.
1. This machine achieves quick and fast cutting of sugarcanes.
2. The sugarcane harvester collects the cut sugarcanes in an orderly manner.
3. Leaves on the sugarcanes will be cleaned by the harvest.
4. An automatic hydraulic control system provides stable working performance.
5. The intelligent security system effectively avoids damages and accidents resulted from overload.
6. High efficiency and excellent durability has been gained by the leaf peeling brush.
|SPECIFICATIONS OF 4GS-1 CRAWLER TYPER WHOLE STALK SUGARCANE HARVESTER|
|operation model||GPS,hydraulic guide control|
|Undercarriage Style||Wheel Type|
|Total Loss of Combine(%)||≤5|
|Fqt Fuel Quantity||17L/h|
|Grade Climbing Ability||≤18°|
|Row Spacing for Harvest||≥850mm|
|Max. Walking Speed||≥26km/h|
|Hydraulic Tank Capacity||230L|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||20L|
Wheel Type Whole Stalk Sugarcane Harvester SHIPMENT
Wheel Type Whole Stalk Sugarcane Harvester
We grants our clients a twelve-month-period or 2000-hours warranty for any machine purchased from us. During the warranty period, in case the defect of material or workmanship has occurred with spare parts in normal operation, the defective part will be repaired or replaced free of charge, at our discretion.
If there is a sole sales agent in your country, then you can buy directly from our agent, to save the time and shipping cost. If no, we also will send you the spare parts you need directly by shipping or by courier to your address after payment.
We are dedicated to provide our clients with genuine spare parts with the highest quality, exact fitness and appropriate function. With our global distributor network, you are guaranteed with fast deliveries and services, wherever you are. Please submit your spare parts request to us, and list products name, model, equipment serial number, description of required parts. We guarantee that your request will be handled quickly and appropriately.
We offer perfect facilities and comfortable environment and can provide training services to different users. The training sessions include product training, operation training, maintenance know-how, technical know-how training, standards, laws and regulations training and other trainings, all of which are tailored to fulfill your individual needs. Training programs can be conducted in our factory field, or at the client’s site.
We can also help clients coordinate with trained service personnel to provide you detailed and extensive knowledge about your specific machine. With our technical advices, your machine service life can be significantly prolonged and sustained with high capacity.
WHAT ARE OUR ADVANTAGES COMPARED WITH TRADING COMPANIES?
1. Competitive Price -- We a Chinese leading manufacturer of Wheel Excavators, Crawler Excavators, Sugarcane Harvester, Sugarcane Grabber Wheel Loader, and Wood Clamping Wheel Loader with good quality, professional service and lower price.
2. Quick Response -- Our team is consisted of a group of diligent and enterprising people working 24/7 to respond client inquiries and question all the time. Most problems can be solved within 12 hours.
3. Fast Delivery -- Normally it will take more than 30 days to produce the ordered machines, while we have a variety of resources, locally and nation widely, to receive machines in timely manner. In 70% circumstance, we can have an immediate delivery of regular machines for our clients
4. Sole Agent wanted—You may apply our sole sales agent of our factory in your country, if there is no agent yet in your local area, to open your market working together.
WHICH PAYMENT TERMS CAN WE ACCEPT?
Normally we can work on T/T term or L/C term.
1. On T/T term. 30% down payment is required in advance, and 70% balance shall be settled before shipment.
2. On L/C term, a 100% irrevocable L/C without “soft clauses' can be accepted Please seek the advice from the individual sales manager whom you work with.
WHICH INCOTERMS 2010 TERMS CAN WE WORK?
We are a professional and sophisticated international player, can handle all INCOTERMS 2010 terms,and we normally work on FOB, CFR, CIF, CIP, DAP.
HOW LONG WILL OUR PRICE BE VALID?
We are a tender and friendly supplier, never greedy on windfall profit. Basically, our price remains stable through the year. We only adjust our price based on two situations:
1. The rate of USD. RMB varies significantly according to the international currency exchange rates.
2. The labor cost, and raw material cost is increased up more than 5%.
WHAT LOGISTICS WAYS WE CAN WORK FOR SHIPMENT?
We can ship construction machinery by various transportation tools.
1. For 90% of our shipment, we will go by sea. to all main continents such as South America, Middle East, Africa, Oceania and Europe etc. either by container or RoRo/Bulk shipment.
2. For neighborhood countries of China, such as Russia. Mongolia. Kazakhstan. Uzbekistan etc., we can ship construction machinery by road or railway.
3. For light spare parts in urgent demand, we can ship it by international courier service, such as DHL,TNT UPS, or Fedex.